We are on the search for a Team Leader to play a key part in our field to bottle production process.
Chase Distillery is based in Preston Wynne, Herefordshire, and was started by William Chase in 2008 with the mission to challenge the status quo in the spirits industry as pioneers of the first field to bottle distillery in Britain.
We are now in many of the top bars and retail outlets around the world and have increased our international presence into over 40 countries worldwide; with key territories in the US, Australia, Europe and Asia.
Producing a multi award-winning product doesn’t happen by chance. It takes meticulous dedication, craftsmanship and passion from our people. It has been an exceptional few years here on the farm and the opportunities for our team and our company are more exciting than ever.
Due to our growth we are hiring a Production Team Leader reporting to the Production Manager. This role will manage the production processes and bottling team in order to produce our range of Chase products.
- Location: Chase Distillery, Herefordshire
- Hours: Monday – Friday 6am to 3.30pm
- Remuneration & benefits: competitive package based on experience
- Bonus: A discretionary annual company bonus
- Manage the bottling team to produce our premium products to schedule, whilst maintaining a safe, efficient, high quality and cost-effective process with maximum utilisation of resources
- Organising, motivating & developing production staff to ensure they are working to their full potential
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures for area of responsibility as required, ensuring all members of the team understand requirements and are trained appropriately
- Ensuring safety & quality standards are maintained and improved within area of responsibility
- Achieving agreed quality standards of the product, ensuring that it is consistently produced to the agreed standard and specification
- Assist the Production Manager with budgets associated to your area of control and to adhere to this budget, driving cost saving ideas where appropriate
- Ensuring KPI data is maintained and completed and report daily performance to the Production Manager
- Comply with and ensure all of the team adhere to Chase policies, standards and procedures
Our Ideal Candidate
- Proven production management experience, with a solid understanding of efficiency, safety and quality requirements and engaging a team to deliver outstanding results
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills both verbally and in writing with the ability to work across departments to achieve results
- Strong computer skills with the ability to interpret, analyse production data to create meaningful reports and appropriate actions
- An organised individual with attention to detail
- And most importantly, we are a small, yet fast growing team of passionate individuals. The right candidate will very much be a team player and have an all hands-on deck, can-do attitude to support as required.
- Please send your CV to HR@chasedistillery.co.uk by Friday 28th February 2020 with the subject title ‘Team Leader’ and a cover letter explaining why you would be the right candidate for the role.
- For the successful shortlisted candidates, interviews will take place in Early March at our Distillery in Herefordshire and final interviews by mid March.