We are looking for a Brand Development Manager – On Trade (Home Counties East). A motivated and enthusiastic individual, who can share our field to bottle story and has a passion for the drinks industry.
Chase Distillery is based in Preston Wynne, Herefordshire, and was started by William Chase in 2008 with the mission to challenge the status quo in the spirits industry as pioneers of the first field to bottle distillery in Britain.
We are now in many of the top bars and retail outlets around the world and have increased our international presence into over 40 countries worldwide; with key territories in the US, Australia, Europe and Asia.
As part of this growth Chase is hiring a Brand Development Manager for the Home Counties (East) reporting to Regional Sales Manager. An engaging position that is responsible for maximising Chase Distillery’s: brand value and sales volume across its regional territory through the implementation of headline sales and marketing directives.
- Drive distribution and positioning of Chase Distillery brands across a geographical sales territory
- Manage a diverse customer base across the regional On-Trade
- Continue to drive brand desire by aligning Chase Distillery brand with premium On-Trade outlets
- Develop sales territory through new customer acquisition of Multisite and Group operators to maximise volume and value
- Build upon exciting levels of trade advocacy through tasting, trainings and events
Our Ideal Candidate
- Our ideal candidates will be numerate, articulate and be able to think creatively
- Have a real fervency for the Drinks Industry
- A motivated and enthusiastic individual, with 2-3 years’ experience in a professional client facing role
- Applicants should be organised and be able to demonstrate an ability to work autonomously
- Drinks industry experience isn’t mandatory but favourable
- B2B Sales experience is favourable
- A full drivers licence is required for this position.
- Location: field Based – Home Counties (East) to include: Kent, Essex, Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire, Suffolk and Norfolk
- Remuneration & benefits: Full-time position, competitive package based on experience
- Bonus: A discretionary annual company bonus
- Provision of company car
- Please send your CV to HR@chasedistillery.co.uk (closing date 2 March 2020) with the subject title ‘Brand Development Manager’ and a cover letter explaining why you would be the right candidate for the role.
- First round interviews: In London, 10th March
- Final round: 17th March at the Distillery in Herefordshire