We are hiring a new role Junior Designer reporting to the Senior Designer. An exciting position for someone looking to develop their existing skills and experience by working with creative marketers on a range of marketing campaigns and innovative projects.
Chase Distillery is based in Preston Wynne, Herefordshire, and was started by William Chase in 2008 with the mission to challenge the status quo in the spirits industry as pioneers of the first field to bottle distillery in Britain.
We are now in many of the top bars and retail outlets around the world and have increased our international presence into over 40 countries worldwide; with key territories in the US, Australia, Europe and Asia.
Our approach, entirely from field to bottle, really makes us different and it is something you can taste in our spirits – this takes meticulous dedication, craftsmanship and passion from our people.
It has been an exceptional few years at Chase and the opportunities for our team and our company are more exciting than ever.
- Following brand guidelines creating attractive artwork including bespoke Trade menus, trade cocktail menu clips and trade adverts.
- Working with our international team on the design of in-market activations
- Updating and amending existing website content and the creation of marketing eshot emails
- Creating internal Company design as required such as presentation templates, stationary, signage
Our Ideal Candidate
- An individual who has a passion for creating stunning visuals and able to demonstrate an ability to work autonomously with creative flair and a great eye for detail
- Ideally degree qualified or equivalent in graphic design
- Have a strong portfolio which shows experience with a range of programs and materials, demonstrating knowledge of the latest design trends
- Good knowledge of the following tools is required:
- Adobe Creative Suit (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Microsoft office
- Mac OS
- Adobe Creative suite
- An understanding an experience with using CMS and email marketing platforms would be an advantage
- A full drivers licence is required for this position
- Location: Chase Distillery, Herefordshire with occasional travel to visit colleagues at their location and suppliers
- Remuneration & benefits: Full-time position, competitive package based on experience
- Bonus: A discretionary annual company bonus
- Please send your CV to HR@chasedistillery.co.uk by Friday 28th February 2020 with the subject title ‘Junior Designer’ and a cover letter explaining why you would be the right candidate for the role. Please also supply a few examples of your portfolio which you feel would best support your application
- For the successful shortlisted candidates, interviews will take place in Early March at our Distillery in Herefordshire.