As the official Gin & Vodka to The British & Irish Lions we’re delighted to offer you the chance to win 1 of 5 Lions x Chase Distillery weekender experiences in Herefordshire. The prize includes; An off-road driving experience within the grounds of Eastnor Castle in the morning followed by lunch hosted by Chase. In the afternoon you will be treated to a tour at Chase distillery, screening of a Lions game and overnight hotel stay.
In addition to the main prize draw there are other prizes available to be won instantly.
Enter by 30 June 2021 for the chance to win
Prizes available to be won instantly until 30 November 2021
Chase Lions Promotion Terms and Conditions (the “Promotion”)
- The Promotion is open to all residents of United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over.
- Employees of the Promoter and its affiliate companies, their families and anyone deemed to be professionally involved with or connected to the Promotion are not permitted to enter the Promotion.
- To enter the Promotion, you must purchase a Chase product bearing a promotional neck collar go to www.chasedistillery.co.uk/lions, and enter your full name, email address, DOB and unique code from your promotional neck collar.
- The Promotion runs from 00:00 BST on 7 April 2021 until 23:59 BST on 30 November 2021. If you enter the Promotion between 00:00 BST on 7 April 2021 and 23:59 BST on 30 June 2021 you will be entered into both the prize draw and instant win. If you enter the Promotion between 00:00 BST 1 July 2021 and 23:59 GMT on 30 November 2021 you will be entered into the instant win only. Entries received outside of the times stated will be void and will not be entered into the Promotion.
- Maximum of one entry per email address per day, six entries per email address over the whole promotional period. Each unique entry code can only be used once so each entry will require a separate purchase of a Chase bottle of spirit bearing a promotional neck collar with a unique entry code. Entrants should keep the promotional neck collar featuring the unique code, and their corresponding till receipt, as this may be required for verification purposes if the entrant wins.
- There will be 5 winners drawn via the prize draw. The chances of winning depend on the number of valid entries into the prize draw.
- The winners of the prize draw will be the first five valid entries electronically drawn at random from all entries correctly submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions. The prize draw will take place within 5 working days of the prize draw closing date (30 June 2021) and the winners will be notified by email on or before 7 July 2021. If the winner does not respond to the notification within 7 days their prize will be forfeited, and an alternative winner may be selected by the same process as set out above. The Promoter will endeavour to give any alternative winner 7 days to respond to the notification that they have won the prize, but this time period may be shortened if necessary, to make arrangements for the weekend experience.
- Each of the 5 winners will receive the below Chase-Lions weekender experience in Herefordshire. The weekend experience is for the winner and one companion – both the winner and their companion must be aged 18 or over. The weekend experience includes:
- Morning off-roading at Eastnor LandRover Centre
- The proposed driver will need a full and valid driver’s license and the winner and their guest will need to agree to LandRover’s driving experience terms and conditions, and sign a participation waiver, in order to take part
- Chase Distillery Tour and lunch
- Screening of the Lions Test Game
- One night’s accommodation in a double or twin room (room to be shared by winner and their guest)
- Chase Hamper with signed Lions merchandise
- Morning off-roading at Eastnor LandRover Centre
- The dates of the trip will be Saturday 7 August 2021-Sunday 8 August 2021 and the winner, and their companion must be available on these dates. If for reasons outside the control of the Promoter, the trip cannot take place on the proposed date or the proposed location an alternative date and/or location will be designated. The Promoter will have no liability or responsibility if the winner or their companion cannot attend on the revised dates or to the revised location.
- Lunch and dinner on the Saturday, and breakfast on the Sunday are included. Transport to and from Herefordshire by train from a train station reasonably convenient to the winner’s location in the UK (excluding Northern Ireland), and transfers to and from the accommodation and each of the activities referred to above are included. Transfers from the winner’s location to the departure train station, spending money, drinks and snacks and any other incidentals are not included. Full details of the prize will be supplied to the winner following notification.
- The winner and their companion are each responsible for ensuring that they each have a valid passport, are eligible for any applicable visa waiver programme or are in possession of a valid visa, as appropriate, and for ensuring that they have all necessary travel and medical insurance (prior to travelling and at all times during the period of travel) and any vaccinations as required.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss and/or personal injury suffered by or to the winner and/or their companion that occurs as a result of the winner’s and/or their companion’s participation in the prize. The winner shall be responsible for any damage to the hotel or other venue (including their contents) visited by the winner and their companion throughout the trip caused by their deliberate or negligent act or omission.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
- The prize will be run in accordance with current government COVID-19 guidance. The Promoter reserves the right to place additional requirements on the winner and/or their guest (e.g. requiring the winner and their guest to be from the same household) in order to comply with current COVID-19 guidance.
- Each winner of the instant win promotion will be allocated one prize from the below list at random
- Chase & Lions branded baseball cap – one size, red colour only
- Chase & Lions branded T-shirt – unisex T-shirt available in Medium or Large – black colour only. Subject to availability.
- Chase & Lions Branded Rugby balls
- Chase Perfect serve 5cl Gift Set (gift set includes a 5cl miniature of each of Chase GB Gin, Chase Pink Grapefruit & Pomelo Gin and Chase Rhubarb & Bramley Apple Gin)
- The chances of winning are 1 in 30. Winners will be determined by a secure and automatic computer- generated algorithm that produces verifiably random results. Each entrant’s chance of winning is equally fair and random – the percentage chance of winning does not increase or decrease across the promotional period. The algorithm is set to a ratio of 1 in 30 winners, this does not mean that every 30th person will be notified as a winner, but that across the total number of entries, 1 in 30 will be notified as a winner. The total number of prizes won during the promotional period will be statistically dependent on participation rates.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value. Please allow 28 days for delivery of the prize.
- Subject to paragraph 20 and without prejudice to the Promoter’s data protection obligations under relevant law, the Promoter shall make available, upon receipt of a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org, the winner’s surname and county, and (if applicable) the winning entry.
- Entrants to the Promotion can, at any time (including at or before the time of entry), object to all or some of their personal information being made available in accordance with paragraph 199 by writing to email@example.com. However, the Promoter shall provide the information set out in paragraph 19 upon request from such competent authorities (including the Advertising Standards Authority).
- The winners may be asked to take part in publicity.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, amend or terminate (temporarily or permanently) these terms and conditions or the Promotion with or without prior notice where it becomes necessary to do so due to any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud or in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity).
- No correspondence will be entered into concerning the result and the Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the Promotion is final.
- The Promoter and its agents accept no responsibility for entries that are not received for any reason or difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this Promotion and proof of submission will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
- While nothing in these terms and conditions will limit the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud, the Promoter will not be legally responsible to entrants or winners for any losses that were not foreseeable to the Promoter or to the entrant at the time of entry to the Promotion or which are caused by a third party.
- This Promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this Promotion.
Promoter: Chase Distillery Ltd, Rosemaund Farm, Hereford HR1 3PG