A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join Chase Distillery at an incredibly exciting time to help develop the international side of the business, in territory within the USA market. The Ambassador will support Palm Bay in implementing the overall international brand strategy with a keen focus on maximising brand distribution, visibility and growing sales. The role involves working on the front line of the business driving sales at ground level, managing both national and regional accounts, developing and delivering customer campaigns in line with overall company strategy.
About Palm Bay
Palm Bay International, a dynamic family-owned company, offers one of the nation’s most comprehensive portfolios of imported wines and spirits, including over 50 suppliers from around the globe. Among Palm Bay’s most valued assets is its remarkable network of long-term partnerships with the foremost wholesale companies in all 50 states, as well as the Caribbean, Mexico and Central America. With the crucial collaboration of these partners, Palm Bay’s portfolio is able to meet the needs of every level of the industry, from independent restaurants and retail stores, to chain accounts, supermarkets, hotels, airlines, cruise ships, duty-free accounts and U.S. military bases. This impressive roster of brands, accounts and relationships positions Palm Bay as a major source of fine wines and spirits and an industry leader in the U.S. marketplace. For more visit: www.palmbay.com.
Chase Distillery was started by William Chase in 2008, with the mission to challenge the status quo in the spirits industry, as pioneers of the first Single-Estate Distillery in Britain.
Why Chase? Well, we grow British Potatoes that we distil into Chase Vodka and then redistill with wild botanicals to make Chase GB Gin. Our family has a passion for farming and we distil from scratch, taking 250 glorious Herefordshire potatoes to make every bottle.
We are now in many of the top bars and retail spaces around the world and have increased our international presence into over 50 countries worldwide; with key territories in the US, Australia, Europe and Asia.
Producing a multi award-winning product doesn’t happen by chance. It takes meticulous dedication, craftsmanship and passion from our people. It’s been an exceptional few years here on the farm and the opportunities for our team and company are more exciting than ever.
Location: New York, Massachusetts or Illinois
- Working closely with our USA distributors to implement brand plans in territory, to grow distribution in both on and off-trade, with a focus on Chase Vodka and Chase GB Gin.
- Ensuring correct pricing structures in both on and off-trade, in line with required margins. Operating and working to budgets and managing P&L.
- Implementation of agreed annual promotional plans with key customers.
- Working closely in field to support both Palm Bay and Distributor sales teams.
- Developing and landing key account strategy plans.
- Responsibility for brand education and training in mkt supported by Global brand ambassador as required.
- Organizing and conducting seminars and masterclasses to increase brand awareness.
- Coordinating and hosting trips to the distillery.
- Attendance at trade events, enthusing on and off-trade visitors with our Single-Estate story and product heritage.
- Attendance at consumer events, festivals and product tastings to introduce the public to the brand and raise consumer awareness and engagement.
- Provide content via market specific activations for online platforms and social media channels.
- Data reporting and analysis, weekly reports to be presented back to management.
Experience, skills and qualifications
- Positive and passionate with entrepreneurial spirit
- Commercially minded and results driven
- Organized, with the ability to prioritise and balance several projects
- A hands on approach
- A good understanding of the drinks industry, able to draw meaningful insights and suggestions
- A fantastic team player but also with the ability to work autonomously
- Ability to sell and build relationships
- Sees solutions, not problems
- A great people person, engaging on an event stand and happy to speak in front of a crowd
- Social media awareness
- Driving license
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Outstanding communicator – both with public speaking and direct, honest internal and external communication
- A leader and not a follower
- Seeks challenge
- Sees solutions, not problems
- Understands the difference between working hard and working smart
- Lives a balanced life
We’re a small, yet fast growing team of passionate individuals. Our business is fast paced and the right candidate will have the ability to spin plates and balance several projects, whilst bringing new ideas to the table. Flexibility is key with some weekend and evening work required; but there will be plenty of fun along the way and perks that come with it! The right ambassador for Chase Distillery will be personable and presentable with a great sense of fun!
Palm Bay offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(K), paid vacation, personal time off and 11 paid company holidays.
How to apply; Please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject title ‘USA Brand Ambassador’ and a cover letter explaining why you would be the right candidate for the role. Closing date for applications: 12th February 2018
Palm Bay International is an equal opportunity employer.