A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join Chase Distillery to help support the UK Sales Team. The Sales & Database Admin Analyst is a ‘go to’ person; calm, organised and not afraid to roll up their sleeves to get the job done. Super analytical skills and strong excel skills are key!
Title:Sales & Database Administration Analyst
Report to: Nicola Mansell
Based at: Chase Distillery, Herefordshire
Salary: £17,000 – £19,000
Key Responsibilities include:
- Support in administrative management of the Chase customer database system, working closely with heads of sales to make it a living, breathing database tool that supports the ‘feeding of the hopper’ to enable growth of distribution and supports the Heads of Sales’ in the implementation of our customer campaigns across each of the sales channels
- Provide training to the commercial team to aid in the understanding of salesforce
- Support in providing reports that will enable the Commercial team to manage the delivery of growth plans and budget.
- Provide support in managing the consumer database and adhere with the introduction of GDPR
Knowledge, Desired Skills and Experience:
- Can-do, positive, hardworking attitude
- Organised, with the ability to prioritise and balance several projects
- Good I.T. skills (in particular Excel)
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the business
- A fantastic team player but also with the ability to work autonomously
- Sees solutions, not problems
- 1-2 years administration experience preferred but not essential
- Good business acumen
- Experience using databases is desirable, in particular Salesforce
We’re a small, yet fast growing team of passionate individuals. Our business is fast paced and the right candidate will very much have an all hands on deck attitude so there will be a requirement to support in other areas of the business such as assisting with our growing Tours and supporting key accounts with Tastings
How to apply: Please send your CV to Nicola@chasedistillery.co.uk with the subject title ‘Sales & Database Admin Analyst’ and a cover letter explaining why you would be the right candidate for the role. Closing date for applications: 31st March 2018
Chase Distillery was started by William Chase in 2008, with the mission to challenge the status quo in the spirits industry, as pioneers of the first Single-Estate Distillery in Britain. Why Chase? Well, we grow British Potatoes that we distill into Chase Vodka and then redistill with wild botanicals to make Chase GB Gin. Our family has a passion for farming and we distill from scratch, taking 250 glorious Herefordshire potatoes to make every bottle. We are now in many of the top bars and retail spaces around the world and have increased our international presence into over 50 countries worldwide; with key territories in the US, Australia, Europe and Asia. Producing a multi award-winning product doesn’t happen by chance. It takes meticulous dedication, craftsmanship and passion from our people. It’s been an exceptional few years here on the farm and the opportunities for our team and company are more exciting than ever.