An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Marketing team of Chase Distillery. We are looking for a ‘go to’ person; hands on, organised and not afraid to roll up sleeves to get the job done. Super organised and fantastic at managing multiple projects at the same time. This role will require working some weekends and evenings for events and would suit someone who is in their first/second job and looking to build their career in marketing and events.
Title: Marketing & Events Co-ordinator
Report to: UK Marketing Manager
Based at: Chase Farm, Herefordshire
Remuneration: Based on experience
Holiday: 20 days plus public holidays
Key Responsibilities include:
- Event Management: responsible for organising and attending consumer events and tastings throughout the UK.
- Work as the frontline of the company, representing the brand.
- Manage the events diary and event equipment hire.
- Manage events equipment.
- Help create effective marketing materials/printed collateral (drinks menus/adverts/social assets) for events.
- Support the UK and International Marketing Managers in headline campaign activations.
- Assist with the production of presentations and marketing materials.
- Evaluating the return of investment of each even.
- Working closely with social media and pr team to maximise consumer coverage.
Knowledge, Desired Skills and Experience
- 1-2 years professional experience preferred
- Can-do, positive, hardworking attitude
- Organised, with the ability to prioritise and balance several projects
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the business
- A fantastic team player
- Available to work flexible and sometimes unsociable hours as required
- Finds solutions, not problems
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Marketing & Events Co-ordinator Application 2018. Please send you CV and a covering letter outlining why you’re the perfect person we’re looking for. Applications close at Friday 25th May 2018
Chase Distillery was started by William Chase in 2008, with the mission to challenge the status quo in the spirits industry, as pioneers of the first Single-Estate Distillery in Britain. Why Chase? Well, we grow British Potatoes that we distill into Chase Vodka and then redistill with wild botanicals to make Chase GB Gin. Our family has a passion for farming and we distill from scratch, taking 250 glorious Herefordshire potatoes to make every bottle. We are now in many of the top bars and retail spaces around the world and have increased our international presence into over 50 countries worldwide; with key territories in the US, Australia, Europe and Asia. Producing a multi award-winning product doesn’t happen by chance. It takes meticulous dedication, craftsmanship and passion from our people. It’s been an exceptional few years here on the farm and the opportunities for our team and company are more exciting than ever.