Title: Tour Co-ordinator
Report to: Nicola Mansell
Based at: Chase Distillery, Herefordshire
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join Chase Distillery at an incredibly exciting time to assist with our Tours and Distillery Shop. The right candidate is a true people person, enthusiastic, organised and not afraid to roll up their sleeves to get the job done.
Knowledge, Desired Skills and Experience:
- Can-do, positive, hardworking attitude
- Organised, with the ability to prioritise and balance projects
- Computer literate
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the business
- A fantastic team player but also with the ability to work autonomously
- Sees solutions, not problems
- 1-2 years retail experience
- Previous experience in a similar role / public speaking desirable
- Must hold a valid UK driving license
Key Responsibilities include:
- Co-ordinate & deliver Public & Trade tours
- Manage the day to day running of the Chase Distillery Shop
- Manage the tours calendar and oversee all bookings
- Manage all tutored tastings
Chase Distillery was started by William Chase in 2008, with the mission to challenge the status quo in the spirits industry, as pioneers of the first Single-Estate Distillery in Britain.
Why Chase? Well, we grow British Potatoes that we distil into Chase Vodka and then redistill with wild botanicals to make Chase GB Gin. Our family has a passion for farming and we distill from scratch, taking 250 glorious Herefordshire potatoes to make every bottle.
We are now in many of the top bars and retail spaces around the world and have increased our international presence into over 50 countries worldwide; with key territories in the US, Australia, Europe and Asia.
Producing a multi award-winning product doesn’t happen by chance. It takes meticulous dedication, craftsmanship and passion from our people. It’s been an exceptional few years here on the farm and the opportunities for our team and company are more exciting than ever.
We’re a small, yet fast-growing team of passionate individuals. Our business is fast-paced and the right candidate will very much have an all hands on deck attitude so there will be a requirement to support in other areas of the business when required.
How to apply: Please send your CV to Nicola@chasedistillery.co.uk with the subject title ‘Tour Co-ordinator’ and a cover letter explaining why you would be the right candidate for the role.
Closing date for applications: 20th August