We’re Recruiting For A Data & Insights Manager (Maternity Cover)
Role: Data & Insights Manager (6-12 months Maternity Cover)
Reports to: Andrew Carter (Managing Director)
Starting Date: 2nd Jan 2020
To manage our customer & consumer insight/data and monthly reporting to support the growth of our business across On and Off Trade.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintenance & Management of Salesforce (CRM Database) and training for Brand Development Managers
- Develop & management of dashboard/reports that enable Commercial Team to be able to use salesforce to manage the delivery of growth plans and budget
- Manage our consumer database and ensure all compliant with General Data Protection Regulation laws.
- Produce Monthly, Quarterly, Annual and ad-hoc sales reports and sales trend analysis
- Identify relevant trends and insights across competitors, spirit categories, pricing consumers, brand and beyond on a Monthly, Quarterly, Annually and ad-hoc basis.
- Delivering the right data, research and insights to support business decisions
Skills & Qualifications
- Good Excel Skills
- Data visualisation
- Good business acumen
- Ability to use own initiative
- Good knowledge of Spirit and Industry Trends
Please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: 2nd December.