We’re Recruiting For A Bottling Team Leader
We’re on the hunt for a Bottling Team Leader to work within our production team at our Distillery in Herefordshire. We are looking for someone who not only has great leadership and organisational skills, but has a passion and keen interest for what we do…
Within the distillery we have built up a strong culture of teamwork, mutual respect, camaraderie, selflessness, commitment, and attention to detail. We are now looking for an additional member to the team who can support these values and help us continue to produce our products to an exceptional level of quality while fostering an enjoyable and exciting workplace environment.
Reporting to the Head of Production and working in conjunction with the Distilling Team Leader, responsible for daily leadership of the bottling team to package finished goods to the highest quality standards according to product specifications and production schedules which includes:
- Daily leadership of the bottling team (4-8 people)
- Maintaining the highest quality control standards
- Hitting daily output targets
- Daily planning of materials requirement
- Daily set up, maintenance and clean down of machines and bottling area
- Production and QC record keeping
- Taking ownership of the bottling hall
Personal attributes, skills and experience:
- Team leadership experience in a production environment
- Experience operating and setting up automated bottling lines preferred but not essential
- Ability to follow processes with high level of consistency and attention to detail
- Positive attitude to challenges and problem solving
- Willingness to learn
- Enjoy working in a team
- Flexibility to meet the needs of the team
The bottling hall:
We run a single automated bottling line to fill a diverse range of gins, vodkas, and liqueur in a variety of bottle sizes with a few points of manual input along the production line.
Hours of work:
Mon-Fri 7am – 4:30pm
Occasional Saturdays as per production requirement
Chase Distillery was started by William Chase in 2008, with the mission to challenge the status quo in the spirits industry, as pioneers of the first Single-Estate Distillery in Britain.
Why Chase? Well, we grow British Potatoes that we distil into Chase Vodka and then redistil with botanicals to make Chase GB Gin. Our family has a passion for farming and we distil from scratch, taking 250 glorious Herefordshire potatoes to make every bottle.
We are now in many of the top bars and retail spaces around the world and have increased our international presence into over 50 countries worldwide; with key territories in the US, Australia, Europe and Asia.
Producing a multi award-winning product doesn’t happen by chance. It takes meticulous dedication, craftsmanship and passion from our people. It’s been an exceptional few years here on the farm and the opportunities for our team and company are more exciting than ever.
Do you think you have what it takes? Simply email a covering letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.