We’re Recruiting for a Brand Development Manager (South West)
A Brand Development Manager is Chase Distillery’s field-agent. An engaging position that puts our successful candidate on the front-line of a rapidly expanding business. Our Brand Development Manager is responsible for maximising Chase Distillery’s: brand value and sales volume across a regional territory through the implementation of headline sales and marketing directives.
As an established business, now in our tenth year, the successful candidate will manage a diverse customer base comprising of: regional on-trade and independent retail accounts, whilst gaining exposure to national operators and leading wholesalers.
As a rapidly expanding business, we have a keen focus on growth. Our Brand Development Managers lead the develop their sales territories through new customer acquisitions and market engagement.
The Brand Development role is a demanding, but progressive position offering a lot of opportunity for career development. As a business in high-growth, our successful candidate will benefit from exposure to a wide variety of tasks within our business and across sectors of the UK drinks industry.
Our Ideal Candidate
- We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual, with 2-3 years’ experience in a professional client facing role
- Applicants should be organised and be able to demonstrate an ability to work autonomously
- Our ideal candidates will be numerate, articulate and be able to think creatively
- Drinks industry experience isn’t mandatory, but sales experience is preferred
We are recruiting for the following territories:
- South West – (Candidates will be based in Bristol or Bath
Remuneration: Competitive and based on experience
Location: field based
Working week: Notional hours of work are 40 per week
Holiday: 20 days + bank holidays
Bonus: A discretionary annual company bonus
Car: A company car will be provided
Do you think you have what it takes? Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org including a cover letter with what you believe you can bring to the team at Chase.