We’re Recruiting for Brand Development Managers: Manchester & Birmingham
We are searching for ambitious characters to join our UK Brand Development team. The Brand Development Manager role is suited to candidates with an entrepreneurial spirit and a creative but calculated approach. Our successful applicants will be; astute, commercially minded and come with 2-3 years’ experience in a professional client facing role. Drink industry experience isn’t mandatory, but sales experience is preferable.
We have the following roles available:
- Brand Development Manager – North (Manchester based)
- Brand Development Manager – Midlands (Birmingham based)
Title: Brand Development Manager
Location: Field based (Manchester & Midlands)
Remuneration: Based on experience, discretionary annual company bonus
Holiday: 20 days plus bank holidays
Key Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for maximising Chase Distillery’s brand value and sales volume across a regional territory through the implementation of headline sales and marketing directives.
- Manage a diverse customer base comprising of: regional on-trade and independent off-trade accounts, whilst gaining exposure to national operators and leading wholesalers.
- Lead the development of sales territories through new customer acquisitions and market engagement.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Can-do, motivated and enthusiastic individual
- 2-3 years’ experience in a professional client facing role
- Drinks industry experience isn’t mandatory, but sales experience is preferred
- Organised and be able to demonstrate an ability to work autonomously
- Numerate, articulate and be able to think creatively
How to apply: Please send your CV to Tom@chasedistillery.co.uk with the subject title ‘Brand Development Manager’ and a cover letter explaining why you would be the right candidate for the role.
Chase Distillery was started by William Chase in 2008, with the mission to challenge the status quo in the spirits industry, as pioneers of the first Single-Estate Distillery in Britain.
Why Chase? Well, we grow British Potatoes that we distill into Chase Vodka and then redistill with wild botanicals to make Chase GB Gin. Our family has a passion for farming and we distill from scratch, taking 250 glorious Herefordshire potatoes to make every bottle.
We are now in many of the top bars and retail spaces around the world and have increased our international presence into over 50 countries worldwide; with key territories in the US, Australia, Europe and Asia.
Producing a multi award-winning product doesn’t happen by chance. It takes meticulous dedication, craftsmanship and passion from our people. It’s been an exceptional few years here on the farm and the opportunities for our team and company are more exciting than ever.