We’re Recruiting for a Business Development Manager: South West England
We’re on the hunt for an enthusiastic individual in the South West to join our dedicated team of UK Brand Development Managers. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a few years’ experience in the drinks industry to join our rapidly expanding brand.
Think you’ve got what it takes to help share our unique field to bottle story?
Take a read of the job specification below and apply directly to email@example.com with your CV and covering letter. No agencies please.
A Brand Development Manager is Chase Distillery’s field-agent. An engaging position that puts our successful candidate on the front-line of a rapidly expanding business. Our Brand Development Manager is responsible for maximising Chase Distillery’s: brand value and sales volume across a regional territory through the implementation of headline sales and marketing directives.
- Drive distribution and positioning of Chase Distillery brands across a geographical sales territory
- Manage a diverse customer base across the regional On-Trade
- Continue to drive brand desire by aligning Chase Distillery brand with premium On-Trade outlets
- Develop sales territory through new customer acquisition of Multisite and Group operators to maximise volume and value
- Build upon existing levels of trade advocacy through tasting, training and events
Our Ideal Candidate
- We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual, with 2-3 years’ experience in a professional client-facing role
- Applicants should be organised and be able to demonstrate an ability to work autonomously
- Our ideal candidates will be numerate, articulate and be able to think creatively
- Drinks industry experience isn’t mandatory, but sales experience is preferred
We are recruiting for the following territories:
South West – Wiltshire and South Wales down to Cornwall
Remuneration: Competitive and based on experience
Working week: Notional hours of work are 40 per week
Holiday: 20 days + bank holidays
Bonus: A discretionary annual company bonus
Car: A company car will be provided
To apply, send your CV and covering letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. No agencies please.