We’re Recruiting For a Purchase Ledger Controller
Chase Distillery is based in Preston Wynne, Herefordshire, and was started by William Chase in 2008 with the mission to challenge the status quo in the spirits industry as pioneers of the first field to bottle distillery in Britain.
We are now in many of the top bars and retail outlets around the world and have increased our international presence into over 40 countries worldwide; with key territories in the US, Australia, Europe and Asia.
Producing a multi award-winning product doesn’t happen by chance. It takes meticulous dedication, craftsmanship and passion from our people. It has been an exceptional few years here on the farm and the opportunities for our team and our company are more exciting than ever.
Reporting to the Financial Controller and sits alongside the Sales Ledger Controller
Role Title: Purchase Ledger Controller
Reporting to: Judie Adcock
Based at: Chase Distillery, Herefordshire
Hours: 20 Hours per week – flexible on days/hours each day
- Process all company supplier purchase orders
- Process all company supplier invoices
- Process company staff expenses and credit card statements
- Reconcile credit card account
- Prepare monthly supplier pay run
- Issue remittances to all suppliers
- Reconcile all supplier statements
- Maintain the supplier ledger
- Carry out other tasks relevant to the role
Experience – Skills/Behaviours for role
- Experience in purchase ledger essential
- Experience of SAGE would be advantageous but not essential
- Good understanding of VAT – different rates
- Good understanding of nominal codes/cost centres/journals
- Excellent attention to detail
- Microsoft knowledge – Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised
- Good team player (‘can do’ attitude)
- Focused and self-motivated
- Flexible, supportive, willing to go the extra mile
- Enthusiastic, positive
We’re a small, yet fast growing team of passionate individuals. Our business is fast paced and the right candidate will very much have an all hands-on deck attitude so there will be a requirement to support in other areas of the business when required.
How to apply: Please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject title Purchase Ledger Clerk and a cover letter explaining why you would be the right candidate for the role. Closing date for applications: 30 September 2019