We’re Recruiting For A Site Maintenance Operative
Reporting to the Site Maintenance Manager, the Site Maintenance Operative will be responsible for a variety of functions to support the main objective of maintaining the upkeep, cleanliness and general appearance of the entire site. We are located in a rural setting on a well-presented but working farm with large concrete yards, warehouses and production areas, so this presents its own unique challenges in keeping our site clean and tidy.
Responsibilities can include:
- Sweeping up external spaces e.g. leaf litter
- Jet washing external building walls/doors
- Weeding plant beds
- General tidying
- Occasional repainting where necessary
- Installing railings, signage etc
- Hanging up whiteboards and shelving in offices
- Building furniture
- Occasional collecting and delivering various urgent supplies/items
- Polishing tanks and equipment
- General carpentry/handiwork
Personal attributes, skills and experience:
- Positive “can do” attitude
- Full clean UK driving license
- Experience in similar or comparable role would be a benefit
- Practical and hands on
Chase Distillery was started by William Chase in 2008, with the mission to challenge the status quo in the spirits industry, as pioneers of the first Single-Estate Distillery in Britain.
Why Chase? Well, we grow British Potatoes that we distil into Chase Vodka and then redistil with botanicals to make Chase GB Gin. Our family has a passion for farming and we distil from scratch, taking 250 glorious Herefordshire potatoes to make every bottle.
We are now in many of the top bars and retail spaces around the world and have increased our international presence into over 50 countries worldwide; with key territories in the US, Australia, Europe and Asia.
Producing a multi award-winning product doesn’t happen by chance. It takes meticulous dedication, craftsmanship and passion from our people. It’s been an exceptional few years here on the farm and the opportunities for our team and company are more exciting than ever.
Do you think you have what it takes? Simply email a covering letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.