We’re Recruiting For A Site Projects Manager
We’re on the lookout for a super organised, motivated Site Projects Manager with a keen interest in our field to bottle process. Take a look below to see if you have what it takes to join the team and fly the Chase flag here at our distillery in beautiful Herefordshire.
About the Distillery:
Chase Distillery is a farm-based “Field to Bottle” spirits producer, producing a range of vodkas, gins and liqueurs from potatoes and apples. At our site we control the entire production process from mashing fermenting and distilling the raw materials to blending and bottling and finally, dispatching to our customers. Processing a large volume of potatoes and apples each year into bottled spirits in a rural location with no mains water supply or drainage presents its own unique site operational challenges and as we look to increase our production for the future we need to ensure our site infrastructure can support that growth. The Site Projects Manager will be a key role in facilitating the development of our site infrastructure as we grow.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Site Projects Manager will have a diverse role and skill set and will be considered the “go to” person for a wide range of responsibilities, the primary of which are listed below:
Environmental and waste management
- Environmental assessment and compliance including any required environmental management
- Waste water management and dry waste recycling
- Site and buildings security
- Health and safety – Fire and H&S audits, all required testing and documentation/control
- Vehicle access and control
Site improvements and maintenance
- Building and site improvements – subcontractors management
- Working alongside the Production Engineer and Head of Production on required production solutions e.g. cooling system upgrades
- General site maintenance
- Ensuring all systems are working all of the time – IT, phones, electricity, water etc
- Managing cleaners and utilities providers
- Managing motor vehicle fleet and insurances
- Keep up to date any required licenses or testing
Alongside these general responsibilities, there are a number of major one-off development projects coming up over the next few years that this role would be project managing concerning site infrastructure, site layout, and visitor experience.
The ideal candidate will have experience in project management and a good understanding of environmental and waste management preferably from a food or drinks manufacturing business.
Do you think you have what it takes? Email email@example.com with a covering letter and your CV.