At Chase Distillery, the health and safety of our employees, customers and guests is our top priority.
This statement has been developed taking into consideration all official guidance to address the specific ongoing associate risks of COVID-19.
We have identified and continue to take steps to mitigate the risk of exposure of COVID-19 which may harm peoples’ health and well-being.
We have clearly communicated these actions through briefings, procedures and signage where appropriate to ensure a safe environment for our employees, visitors and customers.
At Chase Distillery, we have:
- Carried out COVID-19 risk assessments and issued clear guidance to our Chase team
- Taken all reasonable steps to have our people work from home where possible
- Increased cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance
- Taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace
- Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk
- Implemented distillery visitor & contractor procedures
- Introduced distillery tour procedures for a safe and enjoyable guest experience, further details available on our website.
Everyone at Chase is committed to following all procedures in place to reduce the risk of exposure to COVID-19 and the highest standards of health and wellbeing, wherever this may be.
14 October 2020