THE FOLLOWING EXPLAINS OUR RESPONSIBILITIES REGARDING YOUR ORDER WITH US, AND HOW YOUR TRANSACTION WILL BE HANDLED. IT’S A LOT OF LEGALESE THAT ISN’T OVERLY FUN TO READ, BUT IS IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS WHEN YOU SHOP WITH US.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the Chase Distillery webshop.
This website is owned and operated by Chase Distillery Ltd. VAT Reg No: 928 7824 76 Company No: 05972912
Buying Products On Our Website
By placing an order with Chase Distillery, you acknowledge to have read and agreed to these Terms and Conditions. If you are unhappy with any aspect of these, then you should contact us at email@example.com before placing your order with us.
We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received we will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an email to you at the email address you have provided to us when creating an account. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us.
Age of Consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
Processing Your Order
Our standard spirit delivery is 2-4 working days and is complimentary over a £25 spend. We try to process all orders within 24hrs of receiving them, however, as we use a third party courier on occasion we do experience some breakages which may delay your order.
We require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfilment by Chase Distillery and transfer of responsibility in the same way.
If possible, please check the condition of your parcel before you sign for it. If it’s at all damaged, don’t sign for it but hand it back to the courier to return to us. If you only discover that your parcel is damaged after you’ve signed for it, please call 01432 820455 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To purchase products from Chase Distillery, you must be of legal age to buy alcohol in the country in which you reside. Delivery will only be made to individuals of legal purchase age and our delivery company will require a signature on delivery. Our delivery company will check ID if they are unsure of the recipients’ age.
Unfortunately, we do not deliver to addresses outside the UK. You may place an order for Product(s) from outside the UK if you have a UK billing address for your credit or debit card, but the order must be for delivery to an address within the UK. Please be advised that whilst we ship to most locations within the UK we do not offer this service for Jersey, Guernsey, The Orkney Islands, The Isle of Scilly, Ireland, The Highlands, The Isle of Wight and The Isle of Man. Please contact us directly on 01432 820455 for advice on delivery to these locations.
All items are subject to availability. We will inform and refund you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available.
Returns & Exchanges
Please refer to our Delivery & Returns Page for more information
Gift Vouchers & Tour Vouchers
Chase Distillery printed and e-vouchers are sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Gift Vouchers and Tour Vouchers are valid indefinitely from date of purchase.
- Gift Vouchers can be redeemed against all products on the Chase Distillery online site. Tour Vouchers can only be redeemed against booking Tours
- Gift Vouchers and Tour Vouchers are non-transferable and may not be returned or redeemed for cash.
- If your order exceeds the value of the Gift Voucher or Tour Voucher all remaining balances must be paid by credit or debit card, or any remaining credit in your account.
- E-Gift Vouchers and E-Tour Vouchers will be e-mailed to the recipient once the full order has been processed and payment has been taken. A copy will also be sent to the sender as confirmation of dispatch.
- Chase Distillery is not liable for delivery of a E-Gift Voucher or Tour Voucher to an incorrect or non-existent email address. This is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- Chase Distillery is not responsible if a Gift Voucher or Tour Voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- Chase Distillery reserves the right to cancel a Gift Voucher or tour Voucher if we deem such action necessary.
- Delivery charge is applicable on any products purchased with a Chase Distillery Gift Voucher or Tour voucher
- Delivery charge is applicable on Printed Gift Vouchers and Tour Vouchers
This website, these terms and conditions and any contract entered into as a result of usage of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. The parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.