The following terms and conditions explain the rules for using www.chasedistillery.co.uk (Website).
This Website is owned and operated by:
Chase Distillery Ltd.
VAT Reg No: GB 217 1127 03
Company No: 05972912
(we, us, our)
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the Website. By using our Website, you confirm that you accept these terms and conditions and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our Website.
We may update and change our Website from time to time and/or amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Every time you wish to use our Website, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
BUYING PRODUCTS THROUGH OUR WEBSITE
When you buy products through the Website, you will be redirected to thebar.com (The Bar), to complete your purchase. Please read The Bar’s Terms and Conditions before placing your order, which include terms and conditions about delivery, refunds, returns and other important terms in relation to your purchases. By placing an order with The Bar, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to The Bar’s Terms and Conditions. If you are unhappy with any aspect of these, then you should contact The Bar using the details found on the “Contact Us” page on The Bar’s website.
If you have an existing subscription, please see the Subscription FAQs for further detail on any changes that may affect you.
AGE OF CONSENT
By using this Website, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this Website.
GIFT VOUCHERS & TOUR VOUCHERS
Chase Distillery printed and e-vouchers are sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Gift Vouchers and Tour Vouchers are valid indefinitely from the date of purchase.
- Gift Vouchers can be redeemed against all products on the Chase Distillery online site. Tour Vouchers can only be redeemed against booking Tours
- Gift Vouchers and Tour Vouchers are non-transferable and may not be returned or redeemed for cash.
- If your order exceeds the value of the Gift Voucher or Tour Voucher all remaining balances must be paid by credit or debit card, or any remaining credit in your account.
- E-Gift Vouchers and E-Tour Vouchers will be e-mailed to the recipient once the full order has been processed and payment has been taken. A copy will also be sent to the sender as confirmation of dispatch.
- Chase Distillery is not liable for the delivery of an E-Gift Voucher or Tour Voucher to an incorrect or non-existent email address. This is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- Chase Distillery is not responsible if a Gift Voucher or Tour Voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- Chase Distillery reserves the right to cancel a Gift Voucher or tour Voucher if we deem such action necessary.
- Delivery charge is applicable on any products purchased with a Chase Distillery Gift Voucher or Tour voucher
- The delivery charge is applicable on Printed Gift Vouchers and Tour Vouchers
GENERAL USE AND AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE
Our Website is made available free of charge. We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Website for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
The content on our Website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You must not use any part of the content on our Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Where our Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties (excluding our group companies, such as The Bar), these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This website, these terms and conditions, their subject matter and their formation and any contract entered into as a result of usage of this Website are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. The parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.