Terms and Conditions
- The competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees, representatives and officers of Chase Distillery Ltd and Wholefoods UK, all partner brands, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the competition and any of their immediate family members.
- To enter, follow these instructions:
1. Take a picture of the Chase Distillery window display at Wholefoods Kensington High St. and share on Instagram.
2. Tag @chase_distillery and @wholefoodsuk.
3. Use the hashtags #AllintheChase
- For entries, the closing date is 3/01/2019 at 23.59pm GMT and the winner will be contacted on 4/01/2019. Entries must have been received by us by the relevant closing date to be included in the competition selection.
- The prize consists of:
1 x bottle Chase GB Gin 70cl
1 x bottle Chase Original Vodka 70cl
1x bottle Chase Pink Grapefruit & Pomelo Gin 70cl
1 x bottle Chase Rhubarb & Bramley Apple Gin 70cl
1 x Chase copper bar spoon
2 x Chase Distillery Tour tickets
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. You and your party must not re-sell or transfer (or seek to re-sell or transfer) the tickets in breach of the applicable terms.
- One entry per Instagram account.
- The winner will be selected by Chase Distillery, from all valid entries received by the relevant closing date.
- The selection will take place on 4/01/2019 the winner will be contacted on or shortly after the day of the selection via direct message. If the winner has not responded within 7 days to claim the prize then we reserve the right to reallocate the prize to a reserve winner. This process will be repeated if any reserve winner fails to claim the prize within 7 days.
- By entering, participants agree that if they win the prize they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by us or our agencies.
- By entering the promotion entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. The decision of Chase Distillery Limited is final and binding in all matters relating to the competition.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administrated by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- The competition is being run by Chase Distillery Limited of Chase Distillery Ltd, Chase Farm, Rosemaund, Hereford, HR1 3PG. Details of the prize winner (first name and county of their address) are available 14 days after the selection on 4/01/2019 by writing to us at this address to request the details and enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope.