Chase Distillery x Your Herefordshire Competition Terms and Conditions
- The competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees, representatives and officers of Chase Distillery Ltd and Your Herefordshire all partner brands, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the competition and any of their immediate family members.
- To enter, follow these instructions:
Correctly answer the question on the Facebook post
- For entries, the closing date is 22/12/2019 at 12pm GMT and the winner will be contacted on 22/12/2019. Entries must have been received by us by the relevant closing date to be included in the competition draw.
- The prize consists of:
Two tours tickets for a Chase Distillery Tour & Tasting on 24/12/2019.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. You must use them on the date specified. You and your party must not re-sell or transfer (or seek to re-sell or transfer) the tickets in breach of the applicable terms.
- One entry per Facebook account and must be over 18.
- The winner will be selected in a random draw conducted by Your Herefordshire, from all valid entries received by the relevant closing date. The draw will either be made by an independent person or under the supervision of an independent person.
- The draw will take place on 22/12/2019 the winner will be contacted on or shortly after the day of the draw via email. If the winner has not responded within 7 days to claim the prize then we reserve the right to reallocate the prize to a reserve winner who will be drawn immediately after the winner’s details are drawn. This process will be repeated if any reserve winner fails to claim the prize within 7 days.
- By entering, participants agree that if they win the prize they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by us or our agencies.
- By entering the promotion entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. The decision of Chase Distillery Limited is final and binding in all matters relating to the competition.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administrated by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- The competition is being run by Chase Distillery Limited of Chase Distillery Ltd, Chase Farm, Rosemaund, Hereford, HR1 3PG. Details of the prize winner (first name and county of their address) are available 14 days after the draw on 22/12/2019 by writing to us at this address to request the details and enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope.